Star Maker Artists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reply Here to just Sign the petition

+26
Believe
Electromassacre
Paula_Daniels_BNB
Demon_666_misfit
Junkman1972
theG.A.R.V.
Steve Polanco
CaroSavage
Bringbacknickradd
GinaK
Ajay0705
T.Leigh
KJReidja
Maria S.
Tuvan666
Cavinginspirals
Leezy
Ellie_starmaker
AlwaysLearning
Amazingant
Kumaresh_G
VenusDaughter
JayCrewMisfit
William Lopez
Shery
Admin
30 posters
Go down
Shery

Reply Here to just Sign the petition  - Page 2 Empty Re: Reply Here to just Sign the petition

Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:02 pm
Shery_MisFit
Demon_666_misfit

Reply Here to just Sign the petition  - Page 2 Empty Re: Reply Here to just Sign the petition

Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:30 pm
DeMon_666
Paula_Daniels_BNB

Reply Here to just Sign the petition  - Page 2 Empty Bring Nick Back- Paula_ Daniels_BNB

Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:46 pm
Free speech is not an offense-therefore, #bringbacknickradd is absolutely necessary as he has done nothing but speak the truth.

Paula_Daniels_BNB
Electromassacre

Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:38 pm
Electromassacre
Believe

Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:44 pm
Believe

I Believe that Starmaker have to stop playing with us. This is not fun.
sharkdawg

Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:54 pm
Gregory Sharkey

please bring Nick Radd back!
sharkdawg

Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:54 pm
SharkDawg
Laurene Hynes

Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:20 am
The app is called The Voice . This is our voice . Freedom of speech is a right we all must have. Users should be verified purely based on their singing and not anything else .
jeffanzombie

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:39 am
Hi team,

Nick is an amazing individual, an enthusiast and has helped so many of us on Starmaker achieve certain heights on this platform.
He has always motivated me and had always had a positive binge in the songs that i had covered and had suggested ways by which an normal person could make music in extraordinary ways by bringing out the real potential in them.

I testify that he had helped me in that way and carry on with this ultimate beauty of life called 'Music' on Starmaker and in making it a reality.
Nick is a radical being, a real life musician who had performed in bands in the past and has only helped bring out the best in a lot of people like me.

I am a verified singer who hereby truly acknowledge the fact that Nick has helped highlight my efforts and is truly a bigger part of me,one who has helped expand my musical ideas into wide horizons.

It is saddenning to see that a source of entertainment, this big as Starmaker only being able to see the negative/weaker side of things and thereby deteriorating a soulful being whose passion is to help people thrive in this beautiful journey of music! really?

I hereby humbly request Starmaker from the bottom of my heart and on behalf of all of us good people to consider the brighter side and understand the goodwill of this benevolent being and my good friend NICKRADD and reinstate him and the MISFITS AUDITORIUM so that we can once again be enthralled in this amazing journey of life.

Thanks in advance!
Jeffanzombie aka. Geoffrey alan joseph.
Clarita265

Reply Here to just Sign the petition  - Page 2 Empty BringNickRaddBack

Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:58 am
This saddens me that free of speech is being violated by starmaker. I'm appalled as such business doings. Remember your action of deleting Nick Radd's account and misfits auditorium reflects others on this app. I have gotten to know Nick the last 2 months. Always here for others. He was always kind to others.
I'm choosing to focus on positive and that YOU STARMAKER WILL DO WHAT'S RIGHT. IF YOU HAVE ONLY ONE OUNCE OF CONSCIENCE. Reinstate Nick Radd and misfits auditorium. #bringnickraddback

Clarita265
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum